Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Transistor

I feel the electricity coming from the existence of an entity
With passive attributes yet I sense the affinity
After the water walk I touched ground where the streets squawk
And Earth gave birth to the land where the beasts fought
And the East taught, which brought more energy forward
I stand with arms open hoping to push my conductance toward
The source of all things, which forces all things
Whether they weather a storm or their torch cause things
To pause and reverence the Offspring
And sing positively charged songs along with what the current brings
I'm never deterrent to swing on my pendulum
Or oscillate my fate just to makeshift a minimum
Into its maximum potential difference
Which flows with the path of least resistance
So with the peace of your attendance
I'll make my entrance
Then exit...

No comments:

Post a Comment